High protein pasta
High protein pasta is recommended to:
- professional athletes;
- people who enjoy active lifestyle, when wishing to increase the protein intake;
- people looking for alternative products – new and health food.
Why is high protein pasta healthy?
- Proteins are an essential part of nutrition and a source of energy. Protein content in this pasta is 26 %!
- This amount of protein can help maintain optimum muscle mass growth and normal condition of bones structure.
- This pasta is enriched with fibre, which reduces the risk factors for heart disease, lowers the glucose levels and stimulates generation of biologically active substances inhibiting proliferation of cancer cells.
- High protein pasta contains 30 % less carbohydrates than regular wheat pasta.
|Nutritional value per||100 g|
|Energy value||1476 kJ / 349 kcal|
Of which saturated fatty acids
Of which sugars
* The quantity of salt in the product is determined only by the amount of naturally occurring sodium