400 g buckwheat pasta,
1 tablespoon dry table wine,
1 teaspoon sesame oil,
2 teaspoon brown sugar,
1 teaspoon chili sauce,
2 cloves garlic,
Handful of green onions,
1 medium carrot,
1 green pepper,
- Mix soy sauce, wine, sesame oil, sugar and chilli sauce in a small bowl. Set it aside until needed.
- Boil some water in a large pot and add salt. Add pasta to the boiling water. Cook until al dente, or as indicated on the packaging.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the pasta and fry without stirring for 2-3 minutes until slightly fried on one side. Flip the pasta carefully and fry the other side for about 2 minutes. Remove the pasta from the saucepan, place it on a plate and leave until needed.
- Add a tablespoon of oil into the saucepan. Then add chopped garlic, spring onions, sliced carrots and pepper. Fry for about 30 seconds, until they release their scent. Add the pasta and sauce, then stir well. Make sure all the pasta is covered with the sauce.
- Take the saucepan off the heat. Serve the pasta on a plate with the prepared sauce. The pasta can also be served with fresh lettuce.